Pico vs Bear Pico vs Bear

A Classic

I remember playing this back in the day when the Assassin page had the blade techno theme going when you opened it. Good Stuff... wish Tom would put that back.. hearts kinda empty..

The Handy Man The Handy Man

Not as easy as "30 Days In Hell"

I got past the first mission without a problem thanks to my GTASA skills, but level 2 was interesting. I see myself coming back to this again. Good stuff.

Cannonball Crisis Cannonball Crisis

Fashion Glam & Coke

I always find myself playing games like this. Not at entertaining as japanese dinosaurs, but good enough.

willcheng responds:

Thanks for the feedback.

Tactical Assassin Tactical Assassin

Pretty damn good.. I liked the use of MGS music

Well I like this game.. it has been awhile since I have been on here and it is always good to come back to violence:)
lol.. nice work mate

Beat Nerdboy Senseless Beat Nerdboy Senseless

Pretty good, but more gore man.

Nice add in to the dememnted web toon collection tha we call newgrounds, but Ima gore kinda guy, ya know, like have a ninja walk by and like steal his sword and castrate that motha fucka like in the Miss Dynamite series man, but still, kickass work.

Aliens - Episode 1 Aliens - Episode 1

cool

meoow

Metal Slug Rampage Metal Slug Rampage

Nice

Me like

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Kudos!

I have always been the kind of guy that plays sonic, you know how people would grow up playin Mario and all those other gay Nintendo games. I was a Sega guy. Sonic was my herom man, I owned and beat all sonic games ever made and this sonic here is awesome! Let's see ya make a version that you play as knuckles cuz he's my fav. Besides that this game is intended for anyone who is not a complete idiot.

DragRacer v2 DragRacer v2

off da hizzle fo shizzle!!!!!!!!!

well done, especially te updated version wich I was glad to play today! I suggest you try the first one to see how bad it sucks compared to this one!

Ganguro Girl 1.5 Ganguro Girl 1.5

The password is tYU2TEb

Kickass game! this makes Si Girl look like shit on wheels! I can't wait to play the delux version!!!!!